Blue Cat Design
Website Usability Testing Service
Your corporate website is on the Internet but is it getting the results you had expected?
Is your answer NO or NOT SURE to the questions below?
If you answered NO or NOT SURE to three or more questions, then your site needs our Website Usability Testing Service.
- Are you getting the traffic you had expected from your site?
- Are you getting as many qualified leads and sales as you had expected?
- Is your site projecting a professional, technically savvy image?
- Is your online brand being reinforced on each and every page of the site?
- Does your site include legal copyright notices to protect your site content and brand?
- Is there a clear "call-to-action" at your site?
- Does your site display consistently in a range of browsers and operating platforms?
- Is your site's programming accurate and complete?
- Has your site been programmed in "Frames"? And if so, does it include "no frames" programming so that it will work in search engines?
- Is your site "search engine ready" with meta tag keywords, meta tag descriptions, alt tags, and embedded keywords, etc.?
- Is your site dynamically generated in ASP or CFM so that search engines ignore it?
- Are you satisfied with your site's ranking in search engines?
- Is your site better than all your competitors?
Find out what's wrong with your site and how to fix it!
There are some free services on the Internet where you submit one page and an automatic computer program visits your page and spits out a formatted reply within seconds. Our Website Usability Testing Service is very different from those instant automatic programs.
"I recently asked Christine at Blue Cat Design to
conduct an independent technical review of our website from a search
engine optimization perspective.
Christine's report was clear, concise and technically masterful.
I will certainly keep Blue Cat in mind, for similar technical analysis
that any of our IT clients may require in this regard."
George Supol, Partner,
inbusys (Intelligent Business Systems)
Our experienced Internet strategists personally visit your Web site pages and analyze the visible Web page plus its hidden HTML programming to access the effectiveness and deficiencies in the site. You receive a comprehensive custom report which covers all major design, marketing and technical aspects of your site.
The ten main areas covered in this custom website usability review are:
If you're not sure about your website's effectiveness, contact Blue Cat Design about our Website Usability Testing Service.
- Site Accessibility
- Marketing Effectiveness
- Online Branding
- Visual Impact
- Coding Accuracy
- Site Structure
- Content Issues
- Site Navigation
- Legal Considerations
- Search Engine Readiness
- PLUS a Bonus for e-Commerce sites:
e-Commerce Usability Report
Blue Cat Design specializes in creating premier web sites and in providing effective strategic Internet marketing. It's all we do and we've been doing it since 1995 when the World Wide Web was in its infancy and Netscape was at version .9 beta. You'd be hard pressed to find a more net-savvy experienced team to evaluate your Website.
Our award-winning design, technological expertise and dedication to client service has attracted a diverse international clientele in the United States, Canada, Australia, Mexico and the Caribbean which includes large high-tech institutions, realtors, retailers, engineering firms, manufacturers, government, banks, software companies, developers, publishers and hoteliers. We've created more than 300 effective Websites since 1995. We know the techniques and strategies that work on the Web and achieve high rankings in search engines for our clients.
Stop wondering about your site - order a personalized, custom site usability report and put our experience to work for you! Experience works.
Initial telephone consultation is free of charge. We invite you to contact Blue Cat Design to discuss your current project or to arrange for website usability testing.
Toll-free: 1-888-BLUE CAT or phone 905-753-1017 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST
fax:905-753-2777 or e-mail.
This site and its text, html and graphics are copyright © 1995-2004 Blue Cat Design Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Blue Cat Design is a registered trademark.
Other trademarks mentioned are owned by their respective owners.
For website usability testing, and for proven
as search engine
contact Blue Cat Design.