Your corporate site is on the Internet but is it getting the results you had expected?
Is your answer NO or NOT SURE to the questions below?
- Are you getting the traffic you had expected from your site?
- Are you getting as many qualified leads and sales as you had expected?
- Is your site projecting a professional, technically savvy image?
- Is your online brand being reinforced on each and every page of the site?
- Does your site include legal copyright notices to protect your site content and brand?
- Is there a clear “call-to-action” at your site?
- Does your site display consistently in a range of browsers and operating platforms?
- Is your site’s programming accurate and complete?
- Has your site been programmed in “Frames”? And if so, does it include “no frames” programming so that it will work in search engines?
- Is your site “search engine ready” with meta tag keywords, meta tag descriptions, alt tags, and embedded keywords, etc.?
- Is your site dynamically generated in ASP or CFM so that search engines ignore it?
- Is your site mostly in Flash or mostly graphics which hinder search engine rankings?
- Are you satisfied with your site’s performance in search engines?
- Is your site better than all your competitors?
If you answered NO or NOT SURE to three or more questions, then your site needs our Website Appraisal Consulting Service.
Find out what’s wrong with your site and how to fix it!
There are some free services on the Internet where you submit one page and an automatic computer program visits your page and spits out a formatted reply within seconds. Our Website Appraisal Consulting Service is very different from those instant automatic programs.
We personally visit your Web site pages and analyze the visible Web page plus its hidden HTML programming to access the effectiveness and deficiencies in the site. You receive a comprehensive custom report which covers all major design, marketing and technical aspects of your site.
The ten main areas covered in this custom site evaluation are:
- Site Accessibility
- Marketing Effectiveness
- Online Branding
- Visual Impact
- Coding Accuracy
- Site Structure
- Content Issues
- Site Navigation
- Legal Considerations
- Overall Impression
PLUS a Bonus for e-Commerce sites: e-Commerce Usability Report
If you’re not sure about your site’s effectiveness, contact Blue Cat Design about our Website Appraisal Consulting Service.
Blue Cat Design specializes in creating premier Web sites and in providing effective strategic Internet marketing. It’s all we do and we’ve been doing it since 1995 when the World Wide Web was in its infancy and Netscape was at version .9 beta. You’d be hard pressed to find a more net-savvy experienced team to evaluate your Website.
Our award-winning design, technological expertise and dedication to client service has attracted a diverse international clientele in the United States, Canada, Australia, Mexico and the Caribbean which includes large high-tech institutions, realtors, retailers, engineering firms, manufacturers, government, banks, software companies, developers, publishers and hoteliers. We’ve created more than 200 effective Websites since 1995. We know the techniques and strategies that work on the Web.
Stop wondering about your site – order a personalized, custom site appraisal and put our experience to work for you! Experience works.
Initial telephone consultation is free of charge. We invite you to contact Blue Cat Design to discuss your current project or to arrange for a Website appraisal.